Monday, June 8, 2015

What my sharing means!

It's so important to love, accept and respect ourselves yet it is one of the hardest things we will ever have to do.

When I share some of the things I do I don't do it for the "pats on the back" or "affirmation" I do it because I know that I am not the only one that faces these different things and not all people have the ability to speak out and can feel very isolated

I don't want others to feel alone in their struggles as our lives might be so very different yet our insecurities, fears, hopes are quite similar.

I share because it makes me feel like I am helping, both myself and those that I interact with.
I know I am beautiful, even tho sometimes I don't feel it, I run far deeper than what I present to the world and I attract those that can share in the awe that is life.

I am grateful to be surrounded by such brilliance, kindness, variety. Every day I am taught a new lesson, grow a little more.

I must thank you for reading and pondering with me. For tolerating my GraMel gushing and Studio spamming.

Without all of you, friends and acquaintances, family and most important the Love of my Life. I would not be the Woman I am today.

I am proud to be alive, it has always been such an interesting adventure!
— celebrating life.

No comments:

Post a Comment