Monday, June 8, 2015

Damn Budah Belly!

I am fat these days. I have been struggling with my weight for a few years now and I am TIRED of it taking up so much of my head space.

This year I have decided to stop making myself feel bad and start celebrating the fact I am alive, healthy and in love with the most amazing woman EVER.

Besides.. i have the BEST TITS of my life.

The more we as a society evolve the more of us that are interconnected and can start sharing the message that we are AMAZING just as we are.

We need to stop body shaming on ALL accounts and just be thrilled that we are all here together on this fucked up fantastic ryde.

So much is missed when we are worried about others lives and not focused on our own! Which is where body shaming comes from!

No comments:

Post a Comment