Monday, January 29, 2018

I am a Kinky, Sexually Free, Furry, freak

I have NEVER hid who I am.. I am a Kinky, Sexually Free, Furry, freak who LOVES doing strange and wonderful things with consenting adults..

I spent many years facilitating the education of those that were unaware of this lifestyle and wanted to find a way to experience and express themselves.

One thing I know for sure is we all have a little twist!

I preach this...

Your kink may not be my kink but I will respect you for being secure enough with yourself to live as you wish. That it may not be suited to my tastes but I will do my best to listen and learn about it so I can understand you better.

We are, from the very beginning, influenced by those that surround us.. and so many of us are shown that being different isn't good.. that those that chose to be themselves and enjoy the finer pleasures that their bodies enjoy are deviants (in a bad way)

I am living proof that being true to yourself and going after the things you find enticing, within a safe and "educated" atmosphere can make you a happier individual.

Why hide who you are and what you like.. from yourself especially.

Life is meant to be experienced.. we would not have all these feelings if we were not intended to explore..

Now we are fortunate to have so much information and places where we can learn and celebrate ourselves.

I used to run a group called the

Freestyle Kinksters..
The
motto was ARC
A - Accept our kinky individuality knowing we have no choice in how we feel and what makes us go WOW

R - Respect ourselves and those around us.

C - Celebrate our similarities and differences with pride, kindness and understanding.

It is harder to dismiss these feelings within..
Tragic we don't use these trusting relationships we find ourselves in to explore for we fear what our partner may think of us.
For it is within those exchanges that we find ourselves and allow others to enjoy who we are.

Be brave.. Be yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment