Monday, January 1, 2018

How another's mental illness affects my life and the boundaries I need to establish.


Below is a collection of comments I received last night when trying to have some items this person has borrowed returned to me. I have gone to the police regarding the harassment from this individual and her people. 

It is my fault that they are still in my life,. some fucked up part of me keeps thinking things will change and that someone can't be so troubled when shown kindness and compassion.. 

I am wrong in my thinking and so very done with this in my life.

I have never been spoken to with such vileness.. I find it difficult to imagine what it must be like to live within such a troubled mind.. I do tho know what it feels like to be treated like trash every time they feel the urge. 

I am grateful for the past year as it has helped me gain the strength needed to remove this energy from my life.. and to know that no matter what, they will never be an individual that is healthy for me to associate with.

I feel for them.. sad that they cant figure out a more productive manner to express themselves. 

I am saddened because within them I know there is a good, scared, hurt person who only wants to be loved in a manner that doesn't create more madness. 

I took these from tonight's emails and put them here to remind me of what evil looks like.. I did not include the ones where they pick apart all my past partners in the most despicable manner I have ever experienced.  Nor will I share last nights barrage of loveliness.. suffice to say it was equally as nasty and typical in its delivery! 

This persons troubled mind is  another example of what happens when you fuck with the innocent minds of children and do not give them a means to heal those hurts. 

I am sorry that this happened.. again.. I will finally stop being so fucking selfish in thinking things can change and leave them alone forever.. 

I refuse to allow this energy into my life anymore.. for this is the stuff that pushes innocent people to the brink. 


"You’re an ugly, smug bitch and your hair makes you hideous. You’re a skank and a piece of PIG shit. 
You’re so fucking stupid, it’s laughable. Go get an education you uneducated fucking bitch. You are “A honest person”? Lmfao it’s AN honest. ROFL. You’re so fucking stupid. You think I care about the barn animals you call exes? Lol lol lol lol. "

"You’re pure trash. You're ugly. You’re stupid and you can’t tattoo worth shit. "

"You’re a huge joke. Now go run to Facebook like the ugly nasty 48 year old stinky, scuzzy attention seeking whore pig that you are." (they know what I say because they stalk my profile/business and drive by my cave multiple times a day!)

"Leg spreading whore!!!!!!Once a prostitute, always a prostitute." 

"Diseased nasty, RAPIST Cunt." (They stayed over and consented to my touching them while we were both fully jammied.. ie rubbing back as they were falling asleep and have now used that against me trying to say I touched them inappropriately,   Last year they took a photo of a bruise they had gotten from consensual play and made a facebook post saying i had been violently assaulting and raping them for 6 months.. we were only together 3!! and were consenting kink partners) (Not sure about the diseased part tho.. lol)

"And may you rest in your ugly glory when cancer and/or COPD finally takes you. I hope you choke!" 

"And it’s “AN” HOUR not “A” HOUR.
Maybe you should think about getting your grade 12 diploma, idiot." (This comes from the person who just a few month ago got her GED!)

Some people act so entitled.. this person is just another one in my life that thinks they are better than others.. I am blown away!

I will come back to this when I need a quick reminder of TOXIC and what I never will allow into my life again! 

I forgive them for their behavior .. .because I know how they got to be sick like this. I will never forget how they treated me and will use that knowledge in my future interactions.

Tragic love story.. tragic lost life.. simply tragic. 

1 comment:

  1. How utterly shocking that you should be confronted in such a way! Sadly some people are not just ill, but malevolent as well. Run girl and don't look back again because until you completely slam and barricade the door, this type of evil will find a way in. Love you ❤

    ReplyDelete