Wednesday, September 2, 2015

When we recognize it we must work to fix it!!

"Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare."

I have many many visions but sadly until recently my "Action Motivator" was busted.. ish.
So i went to my Dr and told him of all the things I was experiencing and he gave me a test to see if I could have Grown up ADD.

After reviewing the test He promptly prescribed me Vyvanse, a medication that can help my focus and get up and go.

I used to beat myself up all the time because I wasn't doing things that I had planned or I felt tired all the time.

It is a great pleasure for me to now know there was something more to it then my being a lazy unfocused sloth! I am finding myself more focused and organized, more energy and the get up and go to do the things I have been thinking about forever!!

My point.. don't always think you can't change.. if there may be something wrong I suggest going to your Dr and being honest about your feelings and symptoms. Life is too short to not take care of ourselves.

We are the ONLY ones in charge of our happiness.. If we don't put the work into ourselves all that surround us are affected.

In my desire to present the best possible me to the world I needed to face my own "faults" and put in the work. It is hard at times but the rewards are totally worth the efforts.

Don't wast time.. We don't have that much!

No comments:

Post a Comment