Sunday, December 31, 2017

2018.. I got you!!!

For the last few years I have created a "Theme" for the year to come.. This year was difficult to decide as there were so many things I need to focus on..
It finally came to me the other day.. An all encompassing word that will motivate me to continue to make changes in my life that will create my happiness.

I have spent 2017 on a roller coaster of wow. I have sadly experienced pure evil individuals but that was offset by the most beautiful moments a person could ever hope for.

This brings me to now.. the end of this brilliant year of hard lessons and the beginning of a year of adventure, kindness and growth.

My theme for 2018 is CULTIVATE.

I will cultivate kindness and compassion.
I will cultivate self love and care. I give too much of myself to those that don't care about me. This needs to stop.
I will continue to share myself and take risks..
I will continue to cultivate forgiveness and encourage self expression.
I will continue to cultivate love for in the end that is what this is all about.

I am so so fortunate in my life and this is not something I ever take for granted..
I thank the universe many times a day for providing me with strength and surrounding me with amazing energy.

May all of you that i engage with remain safe in this coming year!
I hope you are able to cultivate your own peace and promise within your lives.
Thank you for sharing yourselves with me. without all of you I would not be the person I am today..
I am grateful, grounded and dying for some cake!!

Welcome to the next round!!

No comments:

Post a Comment